Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dance Recital 2008











This year's dance recital was great! Hannah was in 5 dances and Avery was in 4. I happened to be in a Mother-Daughter dance with both of them...my debut on stage. The girls are turning into really great dancers. Hannah is very technical- making sure all her moves are just right. Avery is a little more showy- moves are pretty much right, but the smile on her face and the shake in her booty make her a star on stage! (We are afraid she will use her dancing skills on a table in some bar when she is college!!)

1 comment:

The Valdahl's said...

What great pictures! Hannah and Avery look so pretty (and grown-up!) in their dance outfits!

The twins were darling at their birthday party! Ashley, Kaitlyn, and I had fun at their party, too! Thanks for inviting us!

You are very ambitious to start up a blog with ALL of your other "motherly" duties that you have to keep up with! But, I think it is great and look forward to more!

:) Aunt Cheryl